Monday, November 12, 2007

Thing 7 - Podcasting

Hello Again,

The next topic we are going to talk about is Podcasting. Podcasting is a great way to get information in audio format. I've been subscribing to podcasts for a while now and I'm totally hooked. I have never been a big fan of talk radio, mostly because when I get in my car and turn on the radio, the program is already halfway over. Enter podcasting. Now I can get some of the best radio programs and start them when I want. Fabulous! My favorites are PTI; a sports program published by ESPN and This American Life; a weekly NPR radio broadcast.

Podcasting would be a great way for the library to present news about what is going on in the library or even a way to give presentations or classes to patrons who can't always make it to the library.

Till next time,

Cheers!

1 comment:

rich said...

i miss dan patrick's radio show. mike tirico is just not the same.