Thursday, October 11, 2007

Thing 5 - Flickr and Photo Sharing

Hello Again,

We've made it to Thing 5. We're half way home! Hooray!

I'm really excited about Thing 5 - Photo Sharing. I love pictures. They can tell so much. Flickr makes it so easy to upload and share them that I jumped right in.

I have been playing around with Flickr for the last few months (ever since I sat in on a class taught by JPB in the computer lab, which I highly recommend). This website is great. There are some amazing photos here. I like that you can upload a ton of photos and then just e-mail the link to whomever you want to see them. It saves having to attach file after file to an e-mail and with most e-mail accounts you can only do a few files at a time. That is time consuming and a pain in the...you get the idea. With flickr, you can send someone a whole album of photos with one simple web address. It's great!

I highly recommend this site to anyone who likes to take and share pictures. Cheers!

P.S. Here is the link to my photos, enjoy!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jimwesten/

2 comments:

rich said...

nice post jim :) you should check this out.

Erika said...
This comment has been removed by the author.